We are expanding and currently looking for a Senior Service Designer who wants to work with outstanding digital talent across diverse industries and platforms. If you want to create great solutions for established and innovative clients, then this is your opportunity to join our Experience Design team!
About the role:
Mobiento, which is a Deloitte Business, is a wonderful mix of designers, strategists and technologists. We are a powerhouse committed to transforming experiences that enriches people’s lives. We work in cross-competence teams, collaborating closely with the client to create products and services that make an impact that matters. As a Senior Service Designer, you will lead and conduct human centered research in order to apply the right approach according to the project’s needs. You will balance user needs and the clients’ goals by analyzing your research findings and develop user insights and journeys, facilitate workshops for mid- to senior-level clients, develop new solutions or initial sets of prospective features as well as define roadmaps moving forward. In addition, you will take on a mentoring role by giving guidance to junior members of the team and help them grow.
Skills and requirements:
- You have 6+ years of experience working in a similar role
- You have demonstrated success in launching digital products and services
- You have experience using a variety of research methodologies and tools to implement human centered design strategy
- You have basic understanding of design software such as Figma, Sketch or Invision
- You are interested in or have experience mentoring junior colleagues
- Great communication and presentation skills in English. You are able to successfully articulate design concepts and intent to your team and client.
We believe you are a strategic thinker, who brings a broad perspective on issues with an ability to dig into someone else’s viewpoint. You are self-aware and take responsibility for your tasks and have the ability to structure and plan your own approach and processes. In addition, you have a curious nature and keeps up to date within your profession and area of expertise. Lastly, we believe you have great communication skills and that you are able to lead workshops and interviews in order to progress your research.
You are offered:
Being part of Mobiento is fun. You will join a team of passionate and highly skilled colleagues of many different nationalities. This is a great opportunity to work on interesting and challenging projects in a very friendly and diverse working environment. If you want, you may also have the opportunity to work with international teams on projects for some of the most inspiring global brands and world-changing companies.
- Work-Life Balance: We offer 30 days of vacation, a couple of extra red days, a Flex system for overtime, a moving day, and we will always support you on prioritizing life when it’s most needed. You can also benefit from a good Health care insurance, a Pension plan and 3000 SEK for sport activities.
- Personal Development: We offer a clear career path, where you will be able to set goals with your assigned coach and follow-up on them throughout the year.
- Champions: We have champions for everything (website, meet-ups, social media, feedback…), pick your favorite topic and help us develop the agency by bringing your ideas to the table.
- Happenings & Activities: Our team and our culture is dear to all of us and we like spending time together. We organize yearly kick-off trips, seasonal parties, gaming sessions, after works, meet ups, hackathons and lots more to have fun together, both during and after work. Due to the pandemic, we’ve of course had to pause a lot of this but we’ve also learned that virtual get-togethers can work as quite fun substitutes.
- Remote community: Given the current circumstances, we are all working from home and keep the vibe going in a virtual way with some virtual Fika, AW, Bake-off and more!
About Mobiento – a Deloitte Business:
Mobiento is a part of Deloitte Digital, working to bring empathy, ideas, and experience into digital transformation. At Mobiento, we enjoy working together and are a very close-knit and caring team. At the same time, we are part of the world's largest professional services firm with over 300.000 employees worldwide. This gives us access to the most senior stakeholders and decision makers, as well as an abundance of experts and specialists that can support with competence needed to bring your big, creative ideas to life. Together with all of Deloitte, we deliver experience strategy, spark innovation and build digital products and services that are loved by millions of consumers and employees.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Location: Tulegatan 15 Stockholm. We are currently working from home, however you must live in Sweden. Please state if you have a work permit or not in your application.
- Please link or attach a portfolio that demonstrates your previous work
- Work extent: This is a permanent full-time contract opportunity.
- Contact information: If you have any questions about the role, please contact Malin at email@example.com and she will be happy to help!