We are expanding and currently looking for a Project Manager who wants to work with outstanding digital talent across diverse industries and platforms. If you have experience managing digital projects from beginning to end, then this is a great opportunity to join our project management team!
About the role:
Mobiento, which is a Deloitte Business, is a wonderful mix of designers, strategists, and technologists. We are a powerhouse committed to transforming experiences that enriches people’s lives. As a Project Manager, you will work closely with different stakeholders and departments to understand commercial and technical drivers, ensuring that business objectives are met or exceeded. You will act as a team lead and work with cross-competence teams with UX Designers, Visual Designers and developers in a rapidly changing environment. Apart from making sure everyone in the team have what they need, your responsibility will be to coordinate and ensure that all projects are delivered with high quality, on time and within budget. You will also proactively manage and address risks and issues that may impact the project.
Skills and requirements:
- You have 4+ years of experience working as a project manager within digital projects
- You have great business development skills
- You have great understanding of agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- You have run projects from beginning to end with proven ability to deliver high quality on time and within budget
- You have great communication and presentations skills in English and you are a fluent Swedish speaker
- It is a plus if you have worked with iOS or Android applications
We believe you have a positive can-do mentality and that you are a creative problem solver. In addition, you are structured in your way of work and have the ability to prioritize effectively even in stressful situations. You have great cooperation skills and a considerate approach when working with others. Lastly, we believe you have the ability to quickly adapt to new directives or working methods.
You are offered:
Being part of Mobiento is fun. You will join a team of passionate and highly skilled colleagues of many different nationalities. This is a great opportunity to work on interesting and challenging projects in a very friendly and diverse working environment. If you want, you may also have the opportunity to work with international teams on projects for some of the most inspiring global brands and world-changing companies.
- Work-Life Balance: We offer 30 days of vacation, a couple of extra red days, a Flex system for overtime, a moving day, and we will always support you on prioritizing life when it’s most needed. You can also benefit from a good Health care insurance, a Pension plan and 3000 SEK for sport activities.
- Personal Development: We offer a clear career path, where you will be able to set goals with your assigned coach and follow-up on them throughout the year.
- Champions: We have champions for everything (website, meet-ups, social media, feedback…), pick your favorite topic and help us develop the agency by bringing your ideas to the table.
- Happenings & Activities: Our team and our culture is dear to all of us and we like spending time together. We organize yearly kick-off trips, seasonal parties, gaming sessions, after works, meet ups, hackathons and lots more to have fun together, both during and after work. Due to the pandemic, we’ve of course had to pause a lot of this but we’ve also learned that virtual get-togethers can work as quite fun substitutes.
- Remote community: Given the current circumstances, we are all working from home and keep the vibe going in a virtual way with some virtual Fika, AW, Bake-off and more!
About Mobiento – a Deloitte Business:
Mobiento is a part of Deloitte Digital, working to bring empathy, ideas, and experience into digital transformation. At Mobiento, we enjoy working together and are a very close-knit and caring team. At the same time, we are part of the world's largest professional services firm with over 300.000 employees worldwide. This gives us access to the most senior stakeholders and decision makers, as well as an abundance of experts and specialists that can support with competence needed to bring your big, creative ideas to life. Together with all of Deloitte, we deliver experience strategy, spark innovation and build digital products and services that are loved by millions of consumers and employees.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Location: Tulegatan 15 Stockholm. We are currently working from home, however you must live in Sweden. Please state if you have a work permit or not in your application.
- Work extent: This is a permanent full-time contract opportunity.
- Contact information: If you have any questions about the role, please contact Malin at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be happy to help!