We are expanding and currently looking for Senior UI/Visual Designers who wants to work with outstanding digital talent across diverse industries and platforms. If you want to create great solutions for established and innovative clients, then this is a great opportunity to join our design team.
About the role:
Mobiento, which is a Deloitte Business, is a wonderful mix of designers, strategists and technologists. We are a powerhouse committed to transforming experiences that enriches people’s lives. Our designers push the boundaries of existing standards and trends to create unique solutions that explore uncharted creative territories. We work in cross-competence teams, collaborating closely with the client to create products and services that make an impact that matters. In this role you will be working with the entire design process, from generating insights all the way to delivering pixel perfect design. Your designs will also be supported by the expertise of our strategic UX and CX colleagues. Lastly, you will present your work to executive level client stakeholders.
Skills and requirements:
- You have worked professionally as a UI/Visual Designer for 4+ years
- You have a strong core in visual design and a good understanding of UX. You love the craftsmanship and make substantiated design decisions and communicate them convincingly.
- You have an interest in and some experience mentoring junior designers.
- You are proficient in Sketch and InVision, or similar industry software.
- Have good communication and presentation skills in English and are able to express ideas clearly and confidently. (Swedish is not a requirement)
We believe you have a positive can-do mentality and that you are a creative problem solver. In addition, you understand the value of good design and is determined to challenge clients and developers to prioritize the need for it. Lastly, you have a curious nature and keep up to date within your profession and area of expertise.
You are offered:
Being part of Mobiento is fun. You will join a team of passionate and highly skilled colleagues of many different nationalities. This is a great opportunity to work on interesting and challenging projects in a very friendly and diverse working environment. If you want, you may also have the opportunity to work with international teams on projects for some of the most inspiring global brands and world-changing companies.
- Work-Life Balance: We offer 30 days of vacation, a couple of extra red days, a Flex system for overtime, a moving day, and we will always support you on prioritizing life when it’s most needed. You can also benefit from a good Health care insurance, a Pension plan and 5000 SEK for sport activities.
- Personal Development: We offer a clear career path, where you will be able to set goals with your assigned coach and follow-up on them throughout the year.
- Champions: We have champions for everything (website, meet-ups, social media, feedback…), pick your favorite topic and help us develop the agency by bringing your ideas to the table.
- Happenings & Activities: Our team and our culture is dear to all of us and we like spending time together. We organize yearly kick-off trips, seasonal parties, gaming sessions, after works, meet ups, hackathons and lots more to have fun together, both during and after work. Due to the pandemic, we’ve of course had to pause a lot of this but we’ve also learned that virtual get-togethers can work as quite fun substitutes.
- Remote community: Given the current circumstances, we are all working from home and keep the vibe going in a virtual way with some virtual Fika, AW, Bake-off and more!
About Mobiento - a Deloitte Business:
Mobiento is a part of Deloitte Digital, working to bring empathy, ideas, and experience into digital transformation. At Mobiento, we enjoy working together and are a very close-knit and caring team. At the same time, we are part of the world's largest professional services firm with over 300.000 employees worldwide. This gives us access to the most senior stakeholders and decision makers, as well as an abundance of experts and specialists that can support with competence needed to bring your big, creative ideas to life. Together with all of Deloitte, we deliver experience strategy, spark innovation and build digital products and services that are loved by millions of consumers and employees.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Location: Tulegatan 15 Stockholm. We are currently working from home, however you must live in Sweden. Please state if you have a work permit or not in your application.
- Work extent: This is a permanent full-time contract opportunity.
- Contact information: If you have any questions about the role, please contact Malin at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be happy to help!