As Mobiento/Deloitte Digital is growing we need to strengthen our Operation with passionate Technical Project Managers. You will have the opportunity to take on interesting challenges in a dynamic work environment.
As a Technical Project Manager you will:
- Work closely with different stakeholders and departments to understand commercial and technical drivers, ensuring that business objectives are met or exceeded.
- Work with heavy technical deliveries in an international environment.
- Work in cross-functional teams and have daily contact with UX designers, graphic artists and senior developers in a rapidly changing environment.
- Define project scope and deliverables that support business objectives.
- Maintain and report on project plans in line with the business roadmap.
- Coordinate and align activities to ensure all projects are delivered within agreed quality, time and budget.
- Proactively manage and address risks and issues with impact on the business benefits of the project.
What’s your background?
We believe that you have a real enthusiasm for technical project delivery that motivates and inspires people involved. The right candidate has experience of deep hands-on involvement with software delivery in range of hi-tech companies and Agile methodologies. Perhaps you have a background as developer, system architect or likewise and developed into a great leader who can run projects from start to finish with a proven ability to keep many stakeholders and delivery parameters in the air and deliver on time and budget with recognized high quality.
Who are you?
We believe that the ideal candidate has a passion for digital technology, very good leadership skills and high ability to motivate others, paired with analytical and administrative skills. You should also have high level of energy, enthusiasm and self-motivation. Further you always want to understand the bigger picture of what we are trying to accomplish when managing a project. In order to succeed within Mobiento/Deloitte Digital you must like to work in an international and fast paced environment.
Why Mobiento/Deloitte Digital?
Working at Mobiento/Deloitte Digital means you are an essential part in building this extraordinary company. Mobiento/Deloitte Digital is home to innovative and problem-solving people from all over the world, who come together to co-create and shape tomorrow. We mix competencies, nationalities, experiences and languages as we work in cross-disciplinary teams. What unites us is our passion for world-class user experiences, innovative use of technology, eye-catching visual design and enterprise-level strategies
We are an award-winning digital innovation agency, focused on mobility and technology, with offices in Stockholm and Gothenburg. We work with digital innovation and helps both large companies such as Volvo, Samsung, ICA, KappAhl and Systembolaget but also completely newly established start-ups to create digital services that shape their tomorrow. We pride ourselves in being a multicultural agency, where equality matters.
Would you like to be an important player in Mobiento/Deloitte Digital`s future and are curious to know more about the positions? Send an email with your CV to: email@example.com